Responsive Custom WordPress Theme Design

Did you know that WordPress ALONE powers more than 60% of the world’s CMS based websites, while the other 100 CMSes put together have less than 40% usage?

custom wordpress theme design

Whether your every day focus is business management, sales, social media, or customer relationships, mobiles and tablets have overtaken PCs and laptops as the preferred Internet browsing tool. Some companies continue to view mobile just as an “after-thought” or add-on when planning their web presence. However, those who embrace the change in user behavior and deliver what visitors need will most likely be the ultimate winners. Further, freshness of content is not just a Google algorithm patent; frequently updating website content keeps your visitors interested and informed; hence, the requirement for a CMS that can handle mobile friendly designs.

Where can I get an awesome Content Management System and a Customized Mobile First Design? Responsive custom WordPress theme design is the solution for you. Your responsive WordPress Web Design allows you to create unlimited mobile friendly pages, add / edit the text, images and videos, integrate with social media, make your website SEO friendly and extend its functionality using millions of free plugins; all with a few clicks and some copy-paste.

CentaurWeb’s responsive custom WordPress theme design solution:

  • First, the design is custom-built from scratch to suit your business. No need to buy a readymade theme that is being used by hundreds of others
  • Modifications and improvements in Home page and a couple of unique inside layouts are done according to your instructions
  • Then our responsive mobile design experts use Twitter’s Bootstrap technology to convert the approved 3-4 unique page layouts to seo-friendly HTML. Bootstrap ensures compatibility with all devices and easy future modifications
  • Subsequently, Centaurweb’s WordPress website designers convert the HTML to a fully functional custom theme
  • Unnecessary code and styles are removed. Images, videos and other components are optimized
  • Essential plugins that prevent SPAM, allow SEO, add image transition banners, quick forms etc. are installed
  • Social media integration
  • Addition of a blog, if necessary. The blog design will match the custom website design.
  • The site is uploaded and configured on your server. Basic essential security is implemented.
  • The first few pages are then populated with the content you provide. This helps you (the client) understand how we manage the content so that you can carry out future updates easily after delivery
  • Optional add-ons like User login & membership, newsletter system, etc. can be added. Admin interface can also be customized
  • Guidance on how to manage and add content in the future. Our famous 24/7 support

WordPress can also cater to a lot of other functionality. With features like custom post types, terms and taxonomies, entire web portals and many custom applications can be built using WordPress.

We look forward to hearing about your specific requirements

CALL +91-9810684224 or Email

Connect with Us: fb-icon fb-icon fb-icon fb-icon